POSTING VIDEO ON YOUR BLOG
contributed by E.K.Bensah II
1. GO TO http://www.castpost.com
2. REGISTER with username and password
3. in order to post either a PICTURE or a VIDEO, you simply go to “ADD ITEM”
4. Make sure that you click on BROWSE in order to UPLOAD
5. Follow instructions, making sure you UPLOAD THE VIDEO from either the desktop OR your digital camera
PROS FOR USING DIGITAL CAMERA WITH CASTPOST
1. you can simply connect your digital camera to the USB port and view your pictures/videos (provided your digital camera can record video!)
2. in castpost.com, if you want to upload the video, you simply make sure you browse to you DIGITAL CAMERA (usually in ‘E’ or ‘F ‘drive)
3. you select the video, and upload.
4. CASTPOST will do the rest for you. If the file is,say, 5MB, it will take long to upload. PLEASE BE PATIENT.
5. If you have a blog, CASTPOST will ask you whether you want to connect to your blog. If you have two blogs, it will ask you to ADD another one, or chose from your second
6. Once the upload is done effectively, a small screen, with a SNAPSHOT of the video will appear.
a. Make sure you click on ‘BLOG IT’.
b. Follow instructions—you may be asked to include “description” so that once you post on your blog, you have your whole ENTRY already done.
PLEASE NOTE CASTPOST GIVES YOU 100 MB FREE TO UPLOAD VIDEO/PICTURES!!