The International Institute for ICT Journalism (Penplusbytes) turns 10 today - 18th July 2011. Over the past 10 years Penplusbytes has worked to achieve its vision of Driving Excellence in ICT Journalism.
Penplusbytes is posed to achieve its mission statement in the years to come
"To be the leader for developing ICT Journalism by:
a) Empowering & Building the capacity of the media through cutting edge ICT skills
b) Developing a vibrant research capability in ICT Journalism to support the Media and other Stakeholders
c) Building a vibrant community of ICT journalists around the world.
d) Advocating for media rights in the Information society.
- African Elections Project www.africanelections.org
- Elections in Africa twitter www.twitter.com/africanelection
- Reporting Oil and Gas project http://reportingoilandgas.org/
- PenPlusBytes Website www.penplusbytes.org
- Follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/penplusbytes
- Join our social networking space at http://penplusybytes.ning.com/
- Interact online via discussion space : http://dgroups.org/groups/penplusbytes
- Our video Channel : http://www.youtube.com/penplusbytes
- New media online project http://newmediaskool.org/
- Design Communication Course http://designcomm.penplusbytes.org/
- Online Global Course in ICT Journalism http://www.penplusbytes.org/ppb_detail.cfm?prodcatID=3&tblNewsCatID=15&tblNewsID=130
- Blogging at http://www.penplusbytes.blogspot.com/
Watch out for anniversary programs
International Institute for ICT Journalism