Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rave Reviews- Training Ghanaian Journalists for the Information Society Workshop

Rave Reviews- Training Ghanaian Journalists for the Information Society Workshop

What Participants said about the workshop :

Value-laden workshop: culminated in giving me a website
T.T.Wubonto, Ghana Community Radio Network.

This is the greatest push I have had with regards to training since leaving Journalism School
Sepenyo Dzokoto, Ghana News Agency


The seminar has been an eye opener for me. I hope to use the knowledge gained to enhance my work. God bless the Organisers
Mawutodzi Kodzo Abissath, www.ghana.gov.gh


I am very much impressed about the workshop, it lifted my knowledge base of ICT in a varied way. Good, resourceful and revealing.
Henry Malm, TV3

This is the best trainig I have ever had. It is very helpful to me and I wish it could be extended to other journalists as well; to enhance the level of journalism.
Thanks to PenPlusBytes
Seth Addi, Evening Tribune

I have learnt how to fish Thanx
Ruby Amable

What a way to enhance capacities of Ghanaian Journalists in ICTs. The workshop was very practical in terms of hands on trials. I have learnt new stuffs in blogging, wiki and podcasting. My fellow journalists would surely benefit from me when I go back.
Enoch D Frimpong, Daily Graphic

Educative, Interactive and of immerse benefit to me
T.A Boahene,

Refreshing
Emily Narko, Ghana News Agency

The workshop was practical and dynamic
Veronica Kwabla, TV Africa


I have obtained more than a great insight inot how ICTs can practically be used to facilitate journalism
E.K. Bensah II Third World Network

I have learnt how to blog and to use search engines to research, upload files and video
Vida Ampofo, myjoyonline.com

Workshop was full of activities and fun. I am impressed
Kofi

I really love the blogging component
Mavis Mensah, Freelance

Very useful
Yaw Owusu William, Ghanaian Times

Found the workshop to be very eduacativ. I have learnt how to :
-research online
- post pixs online
- create my own blog
Nana Appiah, Vibe FM

I have been taught to fish but not to each fish
Activities are very inspiring and encouraging
Emmanuel, Radio Ada and Ghana Community Radio Network

No comments: